Home Forums Gauntleteers 2017 Final Challenge

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Steven Lugo 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Chy Burch
    Keymaster

Heheh. Ah, well, probably for the best.

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

I can’t believe there are only 4 days left to go…

AlexisAHunter
    Participant

*wipes sweat from forehead* Shit’s gettin’ real, yo.

*collapses in a heap of words*

Sammi
    Participant

Please feel free to let us know that you’ve received our emails.

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

We have received two of three.

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

…aaaand make that 3 of 3. Thank you, Gauntleteers! We’re ready to judge this thing.

AlexisAHunter
    Participant

Woo! Good luck to my fellow contestants and happy reading to ye judges! 😀

Sammi
    Participant

This has been a most amazing Gauntlet. I’ve really enjoyed myself this yea. You guys came up with some great prompts, and it’s been entertaining and educational, just like my favorite stories tend to be. Thanks, Gauntlet! Thanks, Gauntleteers! It’s been really awesome being here this year.

TravisBurnham
    Participant

Definitely a great Gauntlet this year! This marks #2 for me!

I just love the way a challenge gets my brain going, and they were great challenges. I love all the reading and research that ends up happening. From reading ‘Fires of Vesuvius’ by Mary Beard to looking up all sort of the flora and fauna living around Cohutta, GA, I love, love, love the buzz my brain has when it’s in full creative mood. Thanks a ton for providing that!

And to the fellow Gauntleteers, thanks for the challenge, and the fun on the forum!

Chy Burch
    Keymaster

It has been a great Gauntlet this year! The Gauntleteers from beginning to end were great. Are great. The competition gets better every year and the judging gets harder. And this final round–hoo, boy. No fights have broken out yet, but we’re not done yet. Spectacular showing, finalists!

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

I concur with everything Chy has said, and just want to post this reminder. The final results will be announced Mon. Oct 23rd. It’s more time than we took for the other rounds, but we anticipated that it might be necessary, and oh boy, is it. Good luck out there!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.