Home Forums Gauntleteers 2021 Elimination Round Results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  danielausema 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

We’ve come to the end of our fistful of letters, and after a difficult judging session backstage, we’ve got your results. We agreed on one thing unanimously, that we didn’t want to let anyone go this round. Unfortunately, time marches on, and an elimination must take place. The three Gauntleteers who will move on to face the Final Challenge are:

DavidF.Shultz
    R.S.A. Garcia
    DimitraNikolaidou

DanielAusema, it’s been good to have you year in and year out, so we really hope to see you back next season.

The Final Challenge will be announced Tomorrow Night at 10PM EST. We hope the three remaining combatants are ready for a writing challenge!

Don’t miss it,
    WYRM

Chy Burch
    Keymaster

Having to judge this round sucked. In the future, we’re going to need the contestants of each round to get together and choose a number of Gauntleteers equal to however many must be eliminated. Get those Gauntleteers to agree to turn in terrible entries. Thank you.

(Whoa, it’s the internet, so I feel I have to say: that was a damn joke. Please keep making it difficult. Thank you for making it difficult this time, too.)

DimitraNikolaidou
    Participant

Ι am not ready. But please, bring it on! I cannot wait.

danielausema
    Participant

Congrats to those moving on!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.