Home Forums Gauntleteers 2021 First Round Closed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DimitraNikolaidou 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

And the sand has just run out.

That will do it for the First Round of this year’s Gauntlet. We hoped you all enjoyed reading “Nanny Anne and the Christmas Story”. And, if you didn’t, we hope you enjoyed being able to tell us why. Watching you delve into it was certainly fun for us.

We will have the results of this round, as well as an update about the rest of the competition, on October 8th, 3 days from now. Stay tuned!

StewartCBaker
    Participant

Alas!

I did not quite make it in this time around. Too much real life and dayjob, not enough writing time. (I never made it past the outline.)

That said, I greatly enjoyed reading the story and don’t think I’ll forget it anytime soon. Thanks for sharing that one with me! Parts of it remind me of Sarah Pinsker’s Two Truths and a Lie, which has a similar sort of creepy descent from the ordinary into the WTAF.

Cheering on those of you who made it through to round two! If I have time maybe I’ll play along from the sidelines…

DimitraNikolaidou
    Participant

Can’t wait for the results!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.