Home Forums Gauntleteers 2021 Gauntlet Final Results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chy Burch 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steven Lugo
    Keymaster

You woke up one day and decided you wanted to enter the Gauntlet. That’s on you. Then you entered into sudden death. That’s not our fault. Finally, a challenge worthy of both time and space came your way, and we find ourselves here. At the end. Do you want to know what happens at the end? Some goodbyes are usually said, and some feelings are generally hurt. And after all that, what we finally do is get around to crowning a Champion.

Well, here we are at the end.

The Gauntlet’s Second Runner-Up this year is R.S.A. Garcia. R.S.A., you will receive $65.00, which can be sent via PayPal, and an in-depth review of one of your short pieces or chapters. Let us know what you’d like us to review! It can be your final round entry if you want.

The Gauntlet’s First Runner-Up this year is DavidF.Shultz. David, you will receive $85.00 (PayPal) and you also get an in-depth review. Please, pick a piece of short fiction or a chapter for us! Don’t make us wait!

And, for an unprecedented 3rd time, the Gauntlet’s Champion is Dimitra Nikolaidou. Congratulations on a well-fought competition. You get the cash ($200 PayPal), the in-depth review, and the Championship Pin. As before, we’re also happy to share a sample of your winning story here on the contest site!

We’ll need a few days to work out some of those particulars, but there you have it. We’re looking forward to learning which stories you’d like us to review. Of course, we hope you’ll all stay tuned for the winner’s story sample to be published, and for the contest’s End Credit Reel.

From the vicinity of the end,
    WYRM

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Steven Lugo.

DimitraNikolaidou
    Participant

OH MY GOD. Of course you can share the sample. Thank you for a wonderful competition.
    I wish swift publication to all three of us!

DavidF.Shultz
    Participant

Very cool! Congratulations Dimitra! And thanks for running the competition, WYRM!

R.S.A. Garcia
    Participant

Congratulations to everyone and thanks to Wyrm for running the competition!

I’m not sure how I’m supposed to communicate re the prizes as I have a request. Do I wait to be contacted or just post my issue and answer here?

Chy Burch
    Keymaster

It’s my understanding that Steven will send an email requesting your item for review, but I’ll otherwise let him answer that. If you have an issue or question unrelated to your prize, there’s a “Contact” option in the site menu that’ll take you to our handy dandy contact form.

R.S.A. Garcia
    Participant

I think I’ll wait for the email then. Thank you!

Chy Burch
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.